Tuesday, January 7, 2014

What do you want to be?


I want to be many things I want to be a man who makes his family proud and those around him friend or stranger happy. I want to be a good role model for others and eventually a good role model for my children. I want to be a happy content man who does what he loves and tries to support others as much as he can. I don't want to become a regretful man whose unhappy with his life a man who never takes chances and whose's selfish towards others. Overall I want to be the man I know I have the potential to become I just want to be a happy man.

I want to accomplish becoming a archaeologist in order to travel all other the world and learn so much about people and gain the answer to so many questions. I want to accomplish my dream of traveling all over the world and learning about different cultures. I want to accomplish sharing my experiences and knowledge with others. I want to accomplish being truly content and happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment